ORDER OF EVENTS AND PRICING FOR MAY 24.
- Pricing For Saturday, May 24th –
Grandstand Pricing –
Kids: (12 and younger): FREE
Family Five Pack: $30 (includes 2 adult grandstand tickets – 3 senior/youth or child grandstand tickets along with 5 hot dogs and 5 soda’s).
Pit Pricing - Members: $25 - Temp. Members: $30
* please note there is a $2 ambulance fee charge for our weekly Saturday night events to help offset the cost of providing a fully staffed ambulance that can transport if an emergency situation arose…
For our fans…Meet and Greet with IMCA Modified driver Jake Maynard behind the grandstand from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For our drivers…Stop by the Matt Roberts 06 Street Stock and pick up your 2 free Five Mile Point Speedway decals for your car to be eligible for a weekly 5 pit pass giveaway drawing!
Pit Gates: 3 p.m. Grandstand Gates: 4 p.m. Practice: 5:05 p.m. Racing: 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 24th – Order of Events and News and Notes…
5:05 p.m. Warmups in the following order: Sportsman, Excel 600 c.c. Mods, Street Stocks, IMCA Modifieds, Modifieds, Lightning Cats, CRSA Sprints.
5:55 p.m. Sportsman Heats on line.
- Sportsman Heats (8).
- Excel 600 c.c. Modified Heats (6). (All 600 heats report to infield).
- Modified Heats (8).
- Held over IMCA Modified Feature (20).
- Lightning Cat Heats (4) – Novice then Expert. (all cars stage in infield).
- CRSA Sprint Car Heats (8).
- Street Stock Heats (6).
- Lightning Cat Features (Novice then Expert).
- IMCA Modified Heats (8).
- Victory Lanes (IMCA Mods, Cats,)…
- Sportsman Feature (20).
- Excel 600 c.c. Modified Feature (20).
- IMCA Modified Feature (20).
- Street Stock Feature (20).
- CRSA Sprint Feature (tba).
- Victory Lanes
- Modified Feature (30).
Please Note…all race teams will be parked on the backstretch…
Next Saturday, May 31st – Pit gates: 3 p.m. - Practice: 5:05 p.m. – Racing: 6:00 p.m.
Divisions: Modified Spring Championship $1,500 to win, held over Street Stock feature from May 10th, IMCA Modifieds, Street Stocks, Lightning Cats, 600 c.c. Weekly Mods.
Susquehanna, PA Community Night – all town residents free with photo i.d.
For more information please phone the Five Mile Point Speedway offices at 607-775-5555 or log on to www.fivemilepointspeedway.net. You can also find us on Facebook.